[pp.int.general] ideas about pirate's strategy - and risks you would face

Antonio Garcia ningunotro at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 25 04:51:22 CEST 2012

Thank you for such valuable input.

Antonio García
PP-ES

Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 02:52:03 +0400
From: vbianki at gmail.com
To: pp.international.general at lists.pirateweb.net
CC: rassudovp at gmail.com
Subject: [pp.int.general] ideas about pirate's strategy - and risks you	would face

Fellow Pirates!

I'm guy of that kind which you don't like - a political consultant, working with old school politicians. But I hope you'll see smth interesting in my point of view.

I am glad to present you my ideas about "WTF pirates are" and "what is the pirate's mission". That is my humble opinion, but I'm quite sure it could be useful for pirates - at least as a kind of "what we shouldn't do" issue.

This report was made to be  presented at Prague PPI meeting at apr, 14; but due to some "organizational misunderstanding"  I/m going to present it in this way - as a mail spam. May be we'll arrange a kind of webinar | web conference (between 10 and 20 of May), but that depends on PPI co-chairmens Lola and Gregory.

You can find russian and english texts attached and link to slideshare presenation (there is only english version).

http://www.slideshare.net/ValentineBianki/bianki-ppi-apr2012v5roadsz

--
Bianki Valentine
     +7 911 745 61 61

     skype: vbianki
     twitter: vbianki
     vbianki at gmail.com
     valentine at bianki.ru

Pirate Parties International - General Talk
pp.international.general at lists.pirateweb.net