[pp.int.general] Meanwhile we talk and talk and talk...in the outside World

Francisco George francisco.george at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 17:51:22 CEST 2012

Things are going crazy

I guess some of you have read, heard about the London Olympics Summer 2012
in London CopyWrong

http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/2012/apr/13/olympics-2012-branding-police-sponsors<http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/2012/apr/13/olympics-2012-branding-police-sponsors?newsfeed=true>

Citizens would be allowed to take pics of course, but they won't be allowed
to upload them to Social Networks(Twitter, FB, Diaspora, and so on)
Athletes won't either...

So why don't we HACK THE olymPICS

Would it be feasible to have a server in Iceland(IMI protection if it's
effective)?
Can we work on a OlymPICSLeak website where people would upload their pics
anonimously(WL style uploading)
And have the pics automatically tweeted to an hashtag that could be
#OlymPICS

Maybe if some of us have connection with with WL we can get them into this.

The terms of this CopyWrong goes directly against Citizen Freedoms to share
pics or vids to the internet.

Sahll we get a team of programmers work on this?

And by the way Hello Andy Greenberg from FORBES ;) I know you are a
frequent reader of our Lists
http://www.forbes.com/sites/andygreenberg/2010/10/19/pirates-in-the-sky-filesharers-want-to-build-weather-balloon-hosted-download-site/
 so
don't filter the news yet...thanks, in exchange we can give you a few hours
exclusivity if the project go through

Fransico George
Press Officer PP-ES