[pp.int.general] Argentina subcampeon worst´s copyright laws of the world

Daniel Riaño danielrr2 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 29 21:27:31 CEST 2012

After so many years of hearing Richard Stallman insisting time after time
that we shouldn't use "intellectual property" to refer to copyrigh issues,
and after watching so many laws trying to confuse the issue in the last
months, I am becoming more and more convinced that he has been right all
the time and we should be grateful for his (no our) patience.

thanks.