[pp.int.general] We are the news - WIPO suggest accepting PPI in Ginebra meetings about copyright

Kenneth Peiruza kenneth at pirata.cat
Thu Aug 2 22:51:22 CEST 2012

Hahahaha, I missed this place to have Pirate Representatives: the United
Nations!

If the Dutchies enter their national parliament and this WIPO thing
keeps on going on, we'll have representatives in ALL the governments,
from city halls to UN ;)

Arrrrrrr!!!!!!!

Al 02/08/12 22:37, En/na Christian Indiann ha escrit: