[pp.int.general] [pp-leaders] Purple Flag proposal (Belgium)

Johan Karlsson johan at landslide.nu
Sat Aug 11 15:00:48 CEST 2012

Yes, I also think its way too expensive. I made an offer to some Pirate
parties a while ago to purchase flags from Piratshoppen. I think we ended
up with a price at a bit less than 5 EUR per flag for 100 * 160 cm flags.
Including shipping and a custom logo.
If anyone is still interested I think I can still pull of similar prices.

Producing in china really isnt much of an issue. Usually Chinese factories
are much faster and shipping to Europe only takes 5 days.

Cheers
Johan