[pp.int.general] Hervé Falciani likely to be extradited to Switzerland

Josep Sanchez papapep at gmx.com
Sat Aug 11 20:15:58 CEST 2012

Al 11/08/12 19:09, En/na Daniel ha escrit:
> This is not a trial of personality, but a question of defending
> legitimate whistle blowers who have contributed a good deal to the
> politic and economic wealth in several countries.

Does Falciani be one of this "contributor to politic and economic
wealth"? As far as I've read, he was just a merchant that was trying to
sell his information. Once again: am I losing any important point?

 I, too, liked
> Mother Theresa of Calcuta very much, but I don't think we must expect
> her kind of behaviour from all the people who deserve our support.

Dont' know what has to do this with what I am asking for.

Cheers.