[pp.int.general] Hervé Falciani likely to be extradited to Switzerland

Daniel Riaño danielrr2 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 12 13:32:08 CEST 2012

apparently he did try to sell the data, and he finally gave the data for free.

I think he knew that after giving the data he will not only lose his
job, but any chance to be employed in a bank for as long as banks are
banks, or in any finance-related firm, as well as facing serious
accusations in Swizerland