[pp.int.general] Download Helper and others Firefox ´s Addons

eduardo at partidopirata.com.ar eduardo at partidopirata.com.ar
Wed Aug 15 15:47:32 CEST 2012

Hi, many people are having problems with Download Helper, Easy Video
Downloader and others addons that let download youtube´s videos.
In the Mozilla Forum I found:

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/video-downloadhelper/reviews/

"Currently downloading YouTube videos with the latest version of
DownloadHelper doesn't work. It creates files with the size of 0 bytes.
Seems like an update is needed for this otherwise great plugin."

I have problems too!

Speaking with somebody in Torrentfreak he told me:

I think they may have banned the addon as it's not permitted to download
videos according to their TOS.

Like:

http://torrentfreak.com/google-threatens-to-sue-huge-youtube-mp3-conversion-site-120619/

and