[pp.int.general] UK threatens armed assault on Ecuadorian embassy over Assange

Marko Mitrovic archamond at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 17:46:26 CEST 2012

Nah, nobody would start world war over Wikileaks and Assange. Or any war
for that matter.

But in a few years Russia or China or Iran or whoever might say "hey look,
you act as there is no international law when it's in your interest, why
should we oblige?" and then West will try to bomb sense into them or
something as usual. West had moral high ground for almost a full century.
Now when they are losing it rapidly things could get really ugly really
fast as everybody could start disregarding international law. Clashes of
empires all over again.