[pp.int.general] [RULING] 2012-5 (Validity of 2012 GA Conference)

Andrew Norton ktetch at gmail.com
Sat Aug 18 00:10:19 CEST 2012

On 8/17/2012 5:53 PM, Zbigniew Łukasiak wrote:
> I was not there - but taking Andrew's word for this

By no means take my word for it. In fact, I strongly suggest you do NOT.
I can only speak for my experiences, recollections and reactions, and
others may differ. While I stand 100% behind everything I say, my
perspective is not the only one and shouldn't be treated as such.

However, I thank you for your confidence in my opinion.

Andrew.