[pp.int.general] Boundless Music Copyright

Andrew Norton ktetch at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 23:50:07 CEST 2012

Earlier this year, the ECJ did rule that many kinds of business are
exempt from some of the licensing that collecting societies try to
collect (this specific case was about a dentists)
http://euobserver.com/creative/115621#.T2cCyGfYteQ.twitter

Just one of the many things the UK IP Office redacted because of fears
of 'libel'.

*sigh*

Andrew Norton