[pp.int.general] Pirate Party of Serbia is Finally Officially Registered

Maja Asanovic asanovic09 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 1 13:54:38 CET 2012

Dear Maxime,

I understand your point and agree with you that it is a tool but
implementing the use of such tool and promoting open institutions will, I
hope, change our system so deeply that  the change itself is the closest
thing we have ever bean to democracy.
What comes out after the change will be the people who decide for
themselves what they want to do. I can't speak for the will of many but I
hope that everybody thinks with grate care what will be the next step then.

 Maja Asanovic

> Libertati viam facere