[pp.int.general] PPI GA 2013 - Call for Hosts

Andrew Norton ktetch at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 19:11:49 CET 2012

On 12/4/2012 1:03 PM, Gregory Engels wrote:
> *Ahoy Pirates - we are looking for a port to dock to for our next
> big assembly!*

Wasn't there supposed to be one sometime *THIS* year, to do that
little thing called 'all the stuff that didn't get done at the last
event because people were power-tripping, ignoring the statutes, and
being overly bureaucratic'?

I remember hearing that there would be another one, that just had the
actual WORK bit (you know, the statutes, etc) and we never heard of it
again.....

What happened there?