[pp.int.general] PPI board meeting

Leizer benvenishty leizer.benvenishty at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 00:56:50 CET 2012

Looking from the side, I think you need a serious leadership, written
constitution and detailed philosophy.
I urge you to use the first budget for copywriter and meaningful written
agenda before you spread the word. you will have to make the negativeness
of your brand name PIRATE PARTY in a positive way, so the majority of
individual people can relate to your intentions. I would suggest looking
through history and connect your concept with stories such as Voltaire's
life, you may require some time to find the alignment to your mindset, but
I think it is worthwhile.

This is constructive criticism, and by all means I wish you good luck for
pushing the next generation towards better future.

Best wishes,
Leizer

Fellow Pirates,

On behalf of the PPI board, I would like to invite you to the regular
board meeting which will take place today 04.12.2012 at 19:00 CET at
Mumble: mumble.piratenpartei-nrw.de Room: "/international/pirate
parties international/board meeting". Mumble HowTo:
http://wiki.pp-international.net/Mumble

The preliminary agenda for the meeting can be found here
http://ppi.piratenpad.de/adenda-2012-12-04

The streaming of the PPI board meeting will be available at:
http://sip.piratenpartei-hessen.de:8000/raum9901.ogg (the link will be
active at the time of board meeting).

Yours sincerely,

Lola Voronina

--
Lola Voronina
Co-Chairman, Pirate Parties International
pp.international.general at lists.pirateweb.net