[pp.int.general] PPI GA 2013 - Call for Hosts

Gregory Engels gregory.engels at pp-international.net
Fri Dec 7 20:18:45 CET 2012

On 07.12.2012, at 17:36, Alexis Roussel wrote:

> well some of us have been involved into events such as wikileaks and other...
> I agree with Richard.

I have been involved into a lot of such things. But I had no problems entering
US yet. On my name the "the russian wikileaks" has registred a domain, they
have published confidential material on interior of the private house of
Vladimir Putin (twice) and some leaked KGB personals files on leading
Kazakhstan Politicians. Nevertheless I have traveled since then to Russia
and also to Kazakhstan. I was very afraid. But they were probably afraid
as well.

Courage!

sincerely yours,

Gregory Engels