[pp.int.general] PPI GA 2013 - Call for Hosts

john dickinson jrdickinson at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 8 22:39:31 CET 2012

Dear et al,

I didn't mean to open up such an excitable subject. I just asked how many? no invite implied.

There is not a great amount of PP activity in the PNW, but we are anxious and ambitious.
We have an every week  meet. Ideas are flowing.

So, having given host as a thought, I thought why not have the meet at the Peace Arch.
If someone is not allowed, they can be seated on the other side of the isle.
It becomes a joint venture between two great cultures.

I remain sincerely yours,

John Dickinson

=access           Since 1991
"Be the change that you want