[pp.int.general] PPI Press Team: more team members needed!

Gregory Engels gregory.engels at pp-international.net
Wed Dec 12 18:25:20 CET 2012

Dear Pirates,

Some time ago, we tried to start the PPI press team. There is a wiki page [1] and we have already worked out processes [2] so we are ready to start. But unfortunately, our calls for participation didn't get much of a reaction.

We still think that it is important to get the team running and for that we need your assistance!

On the one hand, we are looking for a new Team/Organisational Leader, whose job description can be found here [3], but on the other the team is nothing without members. We absolutely need many helping hands to be able to work in an efficient way.

Please help us to improve PPI's communication to the outside by offering us your commitment. This is crucial to finally get press work running.

We are looking forward to your contribution!

Best regards

Gregory Engels, Co-Chairman PPI
Lola Voronina, Co-Chairman PPI
Denis Simonet, Board member and Press Editorial Leader

[1] http://wiki.pp-international.net/Press_Work
[2] http://wiki.pp-international.net/Press_Work/Processes
[3] http://wiki.pp-international.net/Press_Work/Processes#Team_.2F_Organisational_leader