[pp.int.general] URGENT: we need your signature

Paolo (pp-it) blackrevolt at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 13:20:26 CET 2012

There's a group of members of the Italian Pirate Party which
has chosen to split and launch its own center-right formation
for the coming elections in February. It has the support of
Mr Scilipoti, one of those politicians who helped the Berlusconi
government survive, over a year ago.

It would be useful for us if the international Pirate movement
where to point out does not support this group and reaffirm its
support for the Italian Pirate Party.

The values of the right cannot be ours, the values of the rights
cannot be of those who fight for liberty, integration, the dignity
of the people and the end of censorship.

The choices of the PP-IT that we share are different. We pick
the occasion to express our support to the Pirate candidate for
mayor of the city of Rome, Josef 'JoJo' Yemane.
-
Paolo CocuRoccia - Press Office PP-IT
Marco Confalonieri - International coordinator - PP-IT
Carlo Von Loesch - PP-DE
Alessandra Minoni - Alternate Board - PP-INT