[pp.int.general] URGENT: we need your signature

Marco Confalonieri marco.confalonieri at email.it
Fri Dec 21 16:16:24 CET 2012

Il 21/12/2012 16:00, Moramarco ha scritto:
> Just Von Linx and others act without taking the
> Assembly informed of what happened and have agreements with other
> acronyms policies. Not what we are, we are PIRATES FREE to all
> political connection Italian. PIRATE PARTY is THIS WITH THE CODE other
> politicians
> http://www.repubblica.it/politica/2012/12/07/news/di_pietro_e_il_partito_pirata_italiano_prove_di_intesa-48291966/
>
> (Partito Italia dei Valori not PIrate)

The pirates involved in the meeting with Antonio Di Pietro reported
properly to the Assembly. We didn't read anything about your entangling
with Scilipoti, who was elected in Italia dei Valori and then switched
sides. There is an english post explaining who Scilipoti is:

http://theitalianist.wordpress.com/tag/domenico-scilipoti/