[pp.int.general] URGENT: we need your signature

Moramarco moramarco at email.it
Fri Dec 21 16:24:55 CET 2012

Things are just false Von Linx. I have copies of what they wrote in
Liquidfeedback and I can send to You It 'sa sold to another party and we can
send the evidence. Tell only lies. We have not threatened and do not want to
do anything else. The proof is that we have joined the Pirate Party but we
found some bad people like Von Linx.Nel our website is the logo of the
international Pirate movement and we want to live and live peacefully. These
6 -7 sold pirates Italians want to get hold of the party and control
everything. They are liars and dangerous. We were the ones threatened with
death by someone. Von Linx is a bad person . I want to censor all those who
enter their Pirate Party to support then another party that has paid off.
They want to control and now they are afraid of us. For them, the way he was
speaking ill of our movement, but we are more of them and many real Piarati
not want to be with this ugly people. I have everything I have written in
Liquidfeed back against the same standards and Codex Pirata. If you want I
send