[pp.int.general] URGENT: we need your signature

Moramarco moramarco at email.it
Fri Dec 21 16:55:12 CET 2012

In this articles national press, Barbato from ITALIA DEI VALORI Partie, take
a work two Pirates.
http://www.ilfattoquotidiano.it/2012/10/31/pirati-barbato-idv-porto-loro-e-piattaforma-liquid-feedback-in-parlamento/400115/

It means work, make money. Do not even respond to my question in
Liquidfeedback. Censor everything that is asked. There is no transparency
and there are other situations even more serious

We tried in every way to work and it is not our intention to go beyond the
Pirate Party International. We respect the Italian also. As in spirtito
pirate can organize other movements. The fact that he was born in 2005 will
not matter and we are with you Just pay attention to false and people who
want to censor in nomen Pirate Party.