[pp.int.general] [votopirata] URGENT: we need your signature

Marco Confalonieri marco.confalonieri at email.it
Fri Dec 21 17:49:26 CET 2012

Il 21/12/2012 17:28, Jaromil ha scritto:
> - PP-IT should not condemn this take-over attempt on the basis of
> being "right wing", but on the basis of not cooperating with our
> Assembly which repeatedly tried to interact with their issues. They
> are refusing to abide to our democratic process and refusing to
> respond to the assembly. plus they are trying to claim the paternity
> of the party with a different address, year of grounding and moving
> the assembly on... a facebook group.

I completely agree there.  What disturbs me is not that their
"center-right-wing" position, but that they claim that voting "on
Facebook" and having a democratic-elected "Captain" that is nothing more
than a straw man in front of Statutes that give all the power to the
founding members.

BTW, even if my name appears as a signer of the document, I'm not one of
them... Paolo mistook my support for the initiative of reporting this
threat to the international community as an agreement on the text...
however this is not so important at this stage.