[pp.int.general] URGENT: we need your signature

Moramarco moramarco at email.it
Fri Dec 21 23:10:51 CET 2012

Of these articles, I do not know anything. We're talking to everyone, but do
not work for anyone because we are pirates. We want to dialogue with these
desperate Pirate Party but as you can see they want to continue with the
charges because they do nothing, as well as take money of  parties. My work
towards ii Pirates was strong, while others thought only to offend the other
pirates. This group is doing evil pirate image in Italy and he also wants to
be alone here with lies to other pirates who are committed. We are at the
disposal of the International Pirate and all the Pirates. Merry Christmas
and Happy New Year to all
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfMe5pCI0lo
Mimmo Moramarco
Ilmimmo