[pp.int.general] State men/women are like untouchable ghosts

Laboratorio Eudemonia eulab at hyperlinker.com
Thu Dec 27 17:43:21 CET 2012

In the various Countries of the world,
we humans are living a strange phoenomenon.
It's something that the Pirates cannot ignore.

In the numerous calls and proposals for a social progress, the millions State men/women (employees, teachers, managers, policemen, etc.) seem like they doesn't exist. They are never mentioned, only the politicians appear. State men/women are instead like untouchable ghosts.

On the contrary State men/women exist and are also armed and dangerous. They prevent us citizens to live the civil life of our societies. State men/women occupy eternally something that belongs to all of us citizens and inhibit our access in the sites and powers of the Res Publicas.

Indeed the origin of this phoenomenon becomes clear when we think that almost all the ideas of social evolution, of progress, come from the Universities, from those houses of culture in which we common citizens cannot enter. Even if adequately prepared, we can enter only to learn, not to teach. Universities are all in the hands of perpetual State men/women. All the ideas of progress commonly known is therefore produced by immovable State men/woman, by public employees for life. Their static jobs becomes in this way the only eternal, fixed, immutable thing in the Universe.

We citizens, and the progress with us,
must remain far, must limite ourselves,
as dark, dead planets, to rotate
around this gravitational dogma.

The "professors", indeed, all together, have built an intellectual trap as wide as the whole world. All around the Earth, the State men/women are invisible, are ghosts. They are not only SUPERIOR BEINGS, because they personify the State eternally. They can also make everything of us "common" people, of us insignificant inferior beings. While their enormous, incredible power remain invisible ...

Because the State men/women are untouchable ghosts.

Danilo D'Antonio

Prayer for a true change of our World
http://www.hyperlinker.com/ars/saint_innovazio.htm