[pp.int.general] State men/women are like untouchable ghosts

Laboratorio Eudemonia eulab at hyperlinker.com
Thu Dec 27 20:04:50 CET 2012

On 27/12/2012 at 19.46 mattias.bjarnemalm at piratpartiet.se wrote:

>This encoded message has been converted to an attachment.
>
>Nothing of the text even vaguely resemble the situation of things in

Sweden. Especially since we have a social mobility that allows any and

all parts of society to become civil servants (or state men/women). Our

civil servants don't have life contract and it is not uncommon to move

from the public to private sector (or vice versa) during ones
>career.

And our universities are free and open to all EU-citizens. Not
>very
exclusive.

I have little knowledge if this bleak picture even holds
>true in the
authors own country, but trying to expand it to a universal
>truth
inevitebly made it false. It just don't holds up as a
>generalization.

FANTASTIC!

Please, send me other information about this Open Public Employment.
Send me links, article, reports, everything you want.

Not only Italy but almost all the Countries in the world have anti-democratic public employments whose State men/women prevent us citizen from a concrete participation to our Res Publica.

I look forward to read your words,

Danilo D'Antonio