[pp.int.general] Other (no sot good) reaction to MU joint complaint campaign

Choms choms at botmania.net
Wed Feb 1 00:36:02 CET 2012

FFS, stop this conversation which goes nowhere, it's pretty obvious that
christian don't see our points and for him, Dotcom is the reincarnated
devil.

Oh, btw, switzerland publicly said time ago that they weren't to do
anything about "piracy" based on a report that admited it doesn't damage
the industry, so yes, there are no "antipiracy laws"

Now, please, let this topic rest in peace u.u