[pp.int.general] Do You Like Online Privacy? You May Be a Terrorist | Public Intelligence

Betiel betielix at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 21:14:57 CET 2012

So, all Argentines are suspects. Because in most part of the country you
cannot use credit cards, and you have to pay in cash.
And every woman who goes shopping is also a suspect because we tend to buy
lot of stuff at the same time in different stores.
And everyone who goes to dinner with their families, are suspets as well.
It seems we have people who doesn´t know anything about life deciding
critical stuff :(