[pp.int.general] Coming to Europe; need couch-based accommodation

Maxime Rouquet maxime.rouquet at partipirate.org
Tue Feb 7 22:47:40 CET 2012

Hi Brendan,

I have forwarded your mail to PP-FR mailing-lists, and so far three
people (including our treasurer) have told me they would contact you to
offer you hosting. Have you received proposals from France yet ?

If you come, we can have a drink or something else with local pirates.
If you are interested, just let me know.

Best regards,

Maxime Rouquet
Coprésident du Parti Pirate