[pp.int.general] About Black March

Aza rata_0071 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 10 14:53:39 CET 2012

What we are doing in the PPAr is building a P2P guide,
that has grown to include some basics about the workings
of the net, how censorship works, and how to bypass it.
What are proxies and how to use them. And how to use
torrents safely (i.e. using proxies or ip block lists)

Maybe not telling them, don't buy, but teaching them
ho to pirate :P

Also, content industry is very diverse, you might be
buying from them and not even know it. Some might
own magazines, sell mp3 players, etc.

aza