[pp.int.general] Library.nu is dead

Giulio Prisco giulio at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 09:49:02 CET 2012

This is very bad news. I guess it must have been a combination of low
revenue and (fear of) external pressure.
A central content repository requires a lot of work, so money must
come in. No way one can risk jail for pennies.
Fortunately central repositories of files and .torrents may become
obsolete (see Tribler article on TorrentFreak).