[pp.int.general] Invitation to Pirate Party Saarland election event (& Pirates without Borders and Pirate Party Luxembourg Assembly)

Jerry Weyer jerry.weyer at piratepartei.lu
Mon Feb 20 18:31:37 CET 2012

Dear Pirates,

Instead of writing 3 separate invitations please let me do this in one
message. ;) I want to invite all Pirates to come to the Greater Region on
the week-end of March 16th to 18th for the following 3 events:

- Election event in Saarbrücken for the Saar-Pirates
- Pirates without Borders General Assembly
- Pirate Party Luxembourg Assembly

** Election event in Saarbrücken for the Saar-Pirates **

As you might know the Saarland Pirates are currently preparing the
elections on March 25th after the coalition in the Land surprisingly broke
up. On Friday March 16h will take place an international election event
with Pirates from other countries to motivate the Saar-Pirates for the last
week of the campaign (and show the voters they are voting for a movement
rather a single Party in a Land). I would like to invite you all to
Saarbrücken, capital of Saarland, on March 16th from 19.00 on to join us
and motivate the Saar-Pirates for a last week of election campaign.

Already confirmed guests are Pirates from Russia, Switzerland, Luxembourg
and Germany and more will hopefully join.

Currently the polls show the Saar-Pirates at 7%. They need 5% to get into
Parliament and would be, after the Berlin election, the second Pirate Party
to enter a regional Parliament in Germany.

If you are interested to join this event please let me know and I will
answer all further questions (like accommodation, travel, details about the
venue). More information can be found here:
http://wiki.piratenpartei.de/SL:Termine/Internationales_Wahlkampfevent/en

** Pirates without Borders General Assembly **

On March 17th the Pirates without Borders organize their General Assembly
in Luxembourg. More information on this event can be found here:
http://wiki.pirates-without-borders.org/GA-2012-03-17

** Pirate Party Luxembourg Assembly **

On March 18th the Pirate Party Luxembourg will hold it's first regular
Assembly in 2012 where we will discuss about new program items and motions
relating to our party program (there won't be any elections). More
information on this event can be found here:
http://wiki.piratepartei.lu/wiki/Landeskongress_2012-1/en

If you are interested to come to the Greater Region for any of these events
don't hesitate to contact me!

Kind regards,

Jerry
--