[pp.int.general] RED ALERT! ACT NOW!

Sebastian Nerz basti at tirsales.de
Tue Feb 21 15:19:42 CET 2012

 Hi,

 On Tue, 21 Feb 2012 15:14:38 +0100, Aleksandar Blagojević wrote:
> as I write this down my taskforces are in forming!
>

> http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052970204792404577229074023195322.html

 before we fall into alarmistic actions - has anyone confirmed the
 article? Plans to re-organize control over the net are as old as the
 net. And its not always about destroying freedom. Sometimes the UN just
 wants to move control from the US to an international gremium.

 (I do not want to doubt the article, I just want a second confirmation
 ;) )

 regards,

 Sebastian