[pp.int.general] Artificial meat

Daniel Riaño danielrr2 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 10:49:38 CET 2012

We are not against GMO food. We are against patenting GM forms of life.
Years ago, when I imagined something like that would happen sooner than
later, I accepted that this was inevitable, first for the underdeveloped or
overpopulated countries, then for the richer countries. (And unless you
imagine some way to convert housed cows' methane in some sort of efficient
energy, large farms of livestock have already their days numbered.)

It is curious how easy is it to spot the Dutch humor (you don't need to pay
attention to Dr. Post's accent to conclude he must come from the
Netherlands)