[pp.int.general] Artificial meat

Marco Confalonieri marco.confalonieri at email.it
Fri Feb 24 12:01:31 CET 2012

Il 24/02/2012 11.46, Marko Mitrovic ha scritto:
> Yeah, I read that about insects. Makes perfect sense. I'd be open
> minded to trying what they're like, but good luck with majority of
> population :)

Well... I don't know for insects, but snails are already considered a
nice meal in France and Italy, and in Sardinia they make a cheese (that
cannot be sold according to EU laws) called "casu marzu" ("rotten
cheese"), a cheese made from sheep milk that must be eaten when looks
like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMErg0xkjcs

Enjoy your meal! ;-)

--