[pp.int.general] Regular PPI Board meeting 2012-01-03

Lola Voronina lola.voronina at pp-international.net
Mon Jan 2 22:00:25 CET 2012

Fellow Pirates,

On behalf of the PPI board, I would like to invite you to the regular board
meeting which will take place 03.01.2012 at 19:00 CET at Mumble:
mumble.piratenpartei-nrw.de Room: "/international/pirate parties
international/board meeting". The agenda for the meeting can be found here:
http://ppi.piratenpad.de/agenda-2012-01-03
Minutes from the last board meeting:
http://int.piratenpartei.de/PPI_Board_Minutes_2011-12-20

In the last two weeks we have received some complaints for the PPI board
work not being seen, not being transparent enough. From now on we will be
sending the minutes, invitations and important updates not only to the
pp-leaders, but to pp-general mailing list too. We were not doing it
before, because we didn't want to spam the general mailing list. And we
thought that the leaders of the Pirate Parties would be informing their
members about the important stuff.
All the information about the previous board meetings can be found here:
http://int.piratenpartei.de/PPI_Board#Meetings And please don't forget to
check our Facebook page for the regular updates:
http://www.facebook.com/ppinternational

Yours sincerely,
Lola Voronina,
Chief Administrative Officer, Pirate Parties International
International Coordinator, Pirate Party of Russia