[pp.int.general] CoA rule loophole, please adjust

Josef Ohlsson Collentine josef at collentine.com
Thu Jan 5 17:01:39 CET 2012

> The Court of Arbitration acknowledges the reception of the complaint
> within two days after any of its members has read it.

this is a bad formulation which basically gives you an infinite time to
acknowledge a complaint. If you don't expect any member of CoA to check
their mail in two days then add a day or two instead of using this
loophole...

Besides any CoA mails should be very important which means I expect you to
forward them to your mailbox that you check the most. Two days shouldn't be
a problem then.