[pp.int.general] European citizens' Initiative - ID requirement & data retention

P. Maechler valio at visionsinteractive.ch
Sat Jan 7 15:35:32 CET 2012

ack

btw (just that I'm not getting criticized for that): Richard Stallman
was saying more or less the same as Doctorrow did in that speech since
years; but it was probably less condensed (instead on a better
philosophical base) and most people were less likely inclined to agree
that society is likely developing to these questions.

-pat