[pp.int.general] Assessment on the ordinary PPI GA 2012 concerning travel and remote participation

Pat Mächler patrick.maechler at pp-international.net
Sun Jan 22 18:00:33 CET 2012

Dear Pirates,

In case you are a party representative, your party intends to
participated at the PPI GA 2012 and your party has NOT yet recieved a
similar mail yet from my side, I ask you to fill out this form
https://docs.google.com/a/pp-international.net/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dGRpa2VSb1JqclFLdVlJS1BmcnJsWnc6MA#gid=0

Note #1: This form is ought to be filled out only by pirates
representing a party intending of participating at the PPI GA 2012
Note #2: This is the *public* form. I have previously send a
non-public form which should be prefered over this one; this is rather
a "fallback" announcement.

If you do not like Google Forms for whatever reason, you may use the
attached html which allows you to mail the answer instead to my PPI
mail address.

This form assesses
A) which parties intend to travel and participate at the PPI
conference in Prague on 13th/14th of April
B) possibilities and necessary work to be done on the remote
participation system
It is open for all interested parties; members of PPI are urged to respond.
I make this form publicly available but we prefer exactly one answer
per organization!
The submission deadline is 31st of January 2012.

I'm sorry this has not been sent out earlier. You can blame me for
that. I'm a bit exhausted by a multitude of tasks I'd like to
accomplish (one was to provide a different platform for the form
submission).

kind regards
-pat