[pp.int.general] Assessment on the ordinary PPI GA 2012 concerning travel and remote participation

Dario i at dario.im
Mon Jan 23 16:44:32 CET 2012

2012/1/23 Pirat at LennStar.de <pirat at lennstar.de>

> Ah, right.
>
> No, it does not look like this. I attach it.

Cool!

> The browser (Avant) where this looks so uses the IE 8 rendering engine
> (or whatever it is called) I think.

Oh, Trident, my old friend. I never design for IE but I can do something to
solve this :) Take a look again.

> btw: Google analytics? :(

Done in five hours (and I didn't particularly wanted to parse Apache logs
to get quick data about campaign's impact) :P Anyway, I won't tell about
your camoufled IE and you won't about my GA account. Deal? ;)

--
Dario Castañé
http://www.dario.im | http://twitter.com/im_dario