[pp.int.general] MegaUpload raided, shut down on request of US authorities

Pirat@LennStar.de pirat at lennstar.de
Wed Jan 25 16:19:10 CET 2012

Difference:

Youtube
a) pays the Contentlobby
b) could claim "tenthousands of American jobs"
c) has propably more Lobbying Money than all of Hollywood and Music
together, if they really really wanted

last one is propably some sort of Prisoner's dilemma: Whoever starts the
war will lost lots of money, even if they win, so they take care that
the cold war does not get hot.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prisoner%27s_dilemma

LennStar