[pp.int.general] MegaUpload raided, shut down on request of US authorities

Marcus Kesler marcus at d-usa.info
Wed Jan 25 23:56:54 CET 2012

But you admit that the chimps did get a reward.

I do think that artists want to get rewarded, and I think that it is not anti-pirate to think that they should be. When we share and attribute something, we reward the artist. We acknowledge that somebody created it and that we want to see more from that artist.

Rewards is not always monetary, but sometimes money can allow an artist to switch from part time to full time, or to get better equipment to make more and better art. Would I quit being an artist if I never get a penny? Far from it. But winning a recent competition got me some money, that I was able to stick back into my art.

Marcus

Sent from my iPhone