[pp.int.general] controversial survey from google institute

carlo von lynX lynX at pirate.my.buttharp.org
Sat Jan 28 14:55:40 CET 2012

On Sat, Jan 28, 2012 at 02:38:28PM +0100, Marco Confalonieri wrote:
> Unfotunately I mistook this form for the one diistributed by the PPI. So
> you're right Carlo and I was wrong. :/

Oh okay, so I am glad we don't have a hard feelings topic on this one then.  :)

Still I guess it is appropriate to discuss this because I presume all
worldwide PPs have been approached by hiig to reveal some internals
and I'd like to at least raise awareness of potential political depth
of such a survey. Of course everyone's entitled to her own judgement
and Google has an absurdly good standing in the community for being
such an evil player.