[pp.int.general] ACTA

Justus Römeth squig at dfpx.de
Sun Jan 29 14:48:49 CET 2012

Hi all

I think it would be important for the different pirate parties to be
present at the current protests against ACTA that are taking place in
Europe now:
http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/288930/20120127/acta-protest-rally-world.htm

And maybe even to start planning demonstrations and marches in the places
where no such protest has been present as of yet. It's a very good moment
to keep 'getting the name out', as the protests are happening already, but,
as with OWS, the mdeia is very slow to pick up on it. Kudos to protesters
in Poland, it is a shame their PP is inactive (and that makes me wonder how
compatible Ruch Palikota is to our goals).

Kind regards

Justus