[pp.int.general] Other (no sot good) reaction to MU joint complaint campaign

Dario i at dario.im
Sun Jan 29 17:17:47 CET 2012

2012/1/29 Christian Hufgard <pp at christian-hufgard.de>

> On 29.01.2012 17:09, Kenneth Peiruza wrote:
> > Al 29/01/12 17:05, En/na Christian Hufgard ha escrit:

> >> If that's true, the should be sued up to the last dime. For a company
> >> this would be grossly negligent.
> >
> > You're a politician, not a pirate.
>
> Using my brain makes me a politician? If so, the guys in german
> parliaments must be pirates.

C'mon guys, peace. One thing is true, you can't blame a non-pirate user to
choose a bad tool if a third-party take away this tool.

We must think in the 99% of non-pirates. It is like blaming somebody by
having an accident with a bad car. Hey, not everybody can buy a Mercedes.
Mabye they only can pay for a Tata or a Logan (if you don't know them, they
are very cheap cars).

--
Dario Castañé
http://www.dario.im | http://twitter.com/im_dario