[pp.int.general] Other (no sot good) reaction to MU joint complaint campaign

Justus Römeth squig at dfpx.de
Sun Jan 29 17:34:49 CET 2012

I agree. Christian, what happened to your opinion of the rule of law, and
innocent till proven guilty?

And what has your opinion of MU have to do with the (few) users that used
it for legal stuff? Again, can the Police reposses your car if you
(unknowingly) brought it to a repair shop that also engages in drug
trafficking?