[pp.int.general] Other (no sot good) reaction to MU joint complaint campaign

Choms choms at botmania.net
Sun Jan 29 18:35:58 CET 2012

Well, if MU were online, I would link you removed copyrighted material too
:)

I think was more a lobbist movement (just after MegaBox announcement...
sounds weird, don't think so?) than anything with sense...

And as reply to the other mail: RapidShare was the first storage system who
started paying people for downloads, that's why is one of the most used.
idk if actually they stopped paying for downloads, but I remember most
Taringa copyrighted posts were on RapidShare just for that reason. Oh,
GigaSize did too :)