[pp.int.general] PP Berlin polling at 14 (fourteen) per cent

Pirat@LennStar.de pirat at lennstar.de
Tue Jan 31 18:14:40 CET 2012

Next elections are in Saarland 25th March.

If we can get 5%+ there it will mean a huge success, because it would be
the second state (= a streak ^^), and most important not in a "young,
tech-savy and very openminded city". (More or less the reverse, I think)
In a way, the Saarland is more important than Berlin.

(And on that topic @Rick: have you done what we talked about?)

LennStar