[pp.int.general] Declare INTERNET as Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity

Francisco George francisco.george at gmail.com
Sun Jul 1 14:06:38 CEST 2012

Hi All,

I Created, a few months ago, this petition
http://www.change.org/es/peticiones/declarar-internet-como-patrimonio-cultural-inmaterial-de-la-humanidad
first
on a Spanish site called "ACTUABLE" that is why the main text is in Spanish,

ACTUABLE has been taken now by CHANGE.ORG

You can find the same text I used in english here
http://www.osce.org/fom/78309 [PDF]

The petition already collected 4,465 signatures of 500,000 I estimated
necessary for such a goal.

It would be nice to see the document endorsed by other Pirate Parties or
Relevant Signatories, like Dr. Richard Stallman, those could appear at the
end of the letter that goes with the petition. They would figure in the
letter the same way that my signature appears on behalf of the PP-ES

If you want to figure in the main letter just send me a mail at
francisco.george [at] partidopirata.es with "Internet Petition" in the