[pp.int.general] Knowledge Ecology International

Joonas Mäkinen joonas.makinen at piraattinuoret.fi
Sun Jul 1 15:17:48 CEST 2012

Yes, director James Love is a very nice guy who has been interested in
pirates too. I've met up with him and even granted him an award for his
work on behalf of Electronic Frontier Finland. I met him the first time
about two-three years ago, it was about ACTA and copyright problems with
producing materials for the visually impaired. :)

You can follow him on Twitter, @jamie_love.