[pp.int.general] London: International Meetup

gefion.thuermer at piratenpartei.de gefion.thuermer at piratenpartei.de
Tue Jul 3 00:08:04 CEST 2012

Hello everyone,

you left your details, saying you're interested in the international meetup in London. It took some time, but we are getting near it now. We've got a date and some more information for you! We are planning the meetup on September 15th 2012.

The place is still to be defined, but will be somewhere in central London. So please book your flights and make sure you get here! We will update you with more details as soon as we have them. Please let us know when you have are definitely coming - you can sign http://london.piratemeetings.net.

Also let us know if you are interested in other activities in London for the weekend - a city tour maybe? If you like, there's a conference arranged by the PP UK on September 15th and 16th with several international guests.

The conference is open for public, but no details are known so far. You can find more information about the conference on http://conference.pirateparty.org.uk.

___
Thank you and best regards,
Gefion and Michael